Another Brush with COVID19.

Yes, I said another. That's because grace and I were diagnosed with Covid earlier this year. Shortly after that we received monoclonal antibody infusions, and did the social isolating thing. We were okay. But this past week or so I have felt poorly, and wasn't sure if I had picked up Covid somewhere. Grace was a bit under the weather as well, but I was running a slight temperature, had very little appetite, and was suffering recurring headaches. So I hied myself off to get a test yesterday, June 1 -- and today it came back negative.

Something of a relief. But I was very low-energy for a few days and have fallen a bit behind in my work. Tomorrow I'll have to start writing my latest cozy mystery, after telling my client that I was a bit behind.

Also to that end, I didn't get a blog post done on Sunday -- except in a way. What happened was, I did a guest blog post for my friend Stoney de Geyter, talking about my ghostwriting experiences. And here is the link. So I actually am more or less up to date after all. However, my wife is at her desk behind me, having a Zoom chat with her sisters, so I am signing off this post today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2 - Short and Sweet

I Had a Good Week

Other Early Writing Influences