There are Some Things I Won't Talk About

But you're not going to learn about them in this post, because it's late and I'm gonna update this blog with a very short post. All I'm going to say, in fact, is that I'm still plowing through the Mahabharata and that I finished reading Starman Jones by Robert Heinlein.

Oh, and that I'm taking some satisfaction in watching the Republican party tear itself to bits. They've been heading for this since Nixon, and even more so since Reagan. What I am not enjoying is watching the reports of all the idiots hoarding gasoline. Some of these fools are filling up plastic bags and plastic storage tubs. As I understand it, gasoline will melt those things. I'm sorry I can't be there to see it.

Well, let's close with a picture of me performing in The Acoustic Bite Trio from 2014. That's Scott Charles Harrington on the left, on guitar and vocals, me in the middle on drums and vocals, and Shawn Cavanaugh at the right, on bass.

Photo by Bill Stank

I don't have any music recorded from that band, so maybe this tune, from Bedbug Eddie circa 2000, will do. Bill Riordan on lead vocals, George Marinich on lead guitar and vocals, Jim Crawford on rhythm guitar and vocals, Chris Hogan on bass and vocals, and yr obt svt on drums and vocals. (Though I think only Bill sings on this one.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2 - Short and Sweet

I Had a Good Week

Blog Post #1; Just what the world needs: another blog!