The Week's Work

The basic outline for my 4th cozy mystery has been approved by my client.

I am a step closer to being paid by Readict for the two books of mine that they're publishing, having filled out my W9 and an invoice.

I submitted a revised sketch for a cartoon to another client.

We got our screen door fixed, and some of our windows measured for new screens.

Our friend John was here for a few days, but he left sooner than we expected he would.

I haven't done any work on the cover for Before Baker Street, but I will -- possibly tomorrow.

And that's all for tonight, because I just got a short story rejection and am feeling grumpy.


Prallsville Mill, 2003, oil on board, about 24" x 18"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2 - Short and Sweet

I Had a Good Week

Other Early Writing Influences