I am a Professional Liar

Because I'm a writer! So how can you be sure you know that anything I say in this blog is true? Well, you can't. The best way to get any insight into me is to read some of my work. Yes, this is a rather underhanded way to get you to check out some of the stuff I have online.

Kronkheit! - A super-rat from the future tries to recruit some contemporary street-smart rodents. Funnier than most stuff I write.

Itinerate Pandemonium - A flying nightclub lands outside of Doylestown, PA and tangles with local environmental agents looking to shut it down.

A Tune Played Coldly - Looking to confront a reviewer after she trashes his latest effort, a vengeful musician gets more than he bargained for.

Halieis Anthropon - Investigating the decline of civilization on Earth, a Martian cultural anthropologist uncovers a bizarre mystery.

Baking Day - A young woman who has illegally been taught to read and write seeks to escape from the constraints of her life.

March 11, 1936, 5:30 AM - An aspiring dictator has an encounter with mythical creatures from his nation's past.

A Delivery of Cheesesteaks - Written collaboratively with my wife as Alan Grayce, this is a piece pf flash fiction about a troubled former soldier embroiled in an assassination attempt.

These tales are primarily science fiction and fantasy, so if those genres aren't to your taste, then I don't know what. Some of the stories share a common background, though that may not be immediately obvious.

I also write books and stuff.

The illustration is from March 11, 1936, 5:30 AM and is copyright 1998 by A.L. Sirois

Click for a larger version. Built using trueSpace, Poser, and Photoshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2 - Short and Sweet

I Had a Good Week

Other Early Writing Influences